Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Orange Juice Anyone?


The Cards have done it, taking Wake Forrest to win the Orange Bowl with a respectable score of 24-13. Not too shabby considering we've not put away a bowl for about 15 years. Hat's off to the boys in Red and Black, damn I wish I could have been at that game.

Farewell to the Broadcasting job and to those in the business that I've gotten to know pretty well. Absolute credit to those who keep at it, especially in these lower markets were pay in scarce and the competition is cut-throat. Fun as it's been, I can't see myself doing this as my career.


Hello Beautiful! A Cessna 172 waits for me and I'll be meeting her in about 4 days and counting. If anyone for any reason needs to locate me I can be found at the following: (CLICK to expand)























Shouldn't be too difficult to locate. Happy New Year and here's to starting over.

KW

No comments: